The chief processor of the processing of personal data of GoldEst is: GoldEst Trade OÜ, Tallinn.
Protection of personal data
Personal Information is data that GoldEst collects to provide a service, identify a person, contact a person to provide a service, or resolve issues.
GoldEst is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of its customers and users. The activities of GoldEst on the Internet are consistent with all relevant activities and relevant European Union legislation and the laws of the Republic of Estonia, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. GoldEst applies all precautionary measures (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the collected personal data. Access to data modification and processing is restricted to authorized persons.
Any personal data that you become aware of when you visit a GoldEst website and make purchases in an administrative environment will be treated as confidential. Encrypted data channel with banks ensures the security of the buyer's personal data and bank details.
GoldEst implements all security measures (including physical, IT and organizational) for the protection of personal data processed. Access to personal data is restricted to authorized persons and personal data of all GoldEst customers are treated as confidential information.
1. What data is collected?
- information you provide yourself as a loyal customer or when registering as an e-shop user (incl. first name, surname, personal identification code, e-mail address, postal address, shopping history);
- information you provide to us in connection with the ordering of goods / services and notifications by e-mail;
- other information you provide to GoldEst.
When visiting GoldEst e-shop, the following personalized data about the visitor will be collected:
- information about using the e-store (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, reference source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, time and date of visit, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics , Hotjar, Facebook Pixel to collect, track, and analyze information about your activities between us and our e-shop, including information about products and services purchased from us;
Data is collected on site visits and stays to improve the site and make it more comfortable.
We collect company name, registration number, VAT registration number, address, e-mail addresses for contact and billing, company contact person names and their e-mail addresses and contact phones.
When paying for the services through the bank link service, access to bank card information and bank details is only available to Maksekeskus AS, which only issues GoldEst information on the success of the payment. GoldEst is the chief processor of personal data who transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the payment processor AS Maksekeskus..
2. Use of personal data
GoldEst may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- purchase and sale contract
- to customize your e-store for your needs;
- to give you access to e-shop services and their use;
- to send the products you have purchased, sharing your delivery address with the logistics partners;
- sending messages and paying bills and receiving payments;
- to send you notifications via email;
- to handle inquiries, feedback, and complaints about our goods;
- to send you regular emails about our new products, special offers or other information that we think might be of interest to you using the email address provided by you;
- also to use your personal information to contact you to request permission to use / share your purchase experience in our marketing or sales materials.
4. How long will the collected data be stored?
The data of individuals registered as GoldEst loyal customers are stored indefinitely. Data collected on the non-personalized technical website of GoldEst Store will be stored indefinitely.
Personal data related to personalized inquiries and / or transactions are stored for up to 7 years from the last interaction with the service provider due to the obligation to prove transactions in the Accounting Act.
Interaction is considered to mean responding directly to direct marketing by viewing or clicking a link.
5. To who can the collected data be forwarded?
GoldEst is the chief processor of personal data. Personal data processed by GoldEst may be communicated without the consent of the person only to the authority or person having a direct statutory right (for example, a court or pre-trial court) and a justified need.
Personal data processed by customers in the context of GoldEst purchases is treated as confidential and the right to process, publish or transmit such data is the sole responsibility of the data owner (client).
GoldEst provides GoldEst technical support for data processing, but does not change ownership and responsibility of data.
6. What rights are there for the person's data?
Right to access, correct, terminate your data.
A customer registered in the e-shop has the right to access, change / correct his / her personal data in the account management environment of the e-shop. If the personal data are not changeable, accessible, published on the website, we should submit a request for identification or correction of the data in a manner that allows us to identify the person. If possible, the data will be issued or corrected within 7 business days.
If you want to opt out of direct marketing offers, you can do so instantly via the link at the end of each marketing message you send. The change will take effect immediately.
If there is no longer a legal basis for the processing, disclosure or access to personal data, you may be required to terminate or delete the use of the data, to disclose the data or to grant access to the data. To this end, an application should be submitted in a manner that makes it possible to identify the person.
The Customer has the right to demand the termination of the processing of his / her personal data or the correction, deletion or closure of his / her personal data at any time. GoldEst will execute the respective action within three working days from the date of submission of the written application by the client.
If the client finds that his / her rights have been violated in the processing of personal data, he / she has the right to apply to the GoldEst, Data Protection Inspectorate or court for termination of the violation.